• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Help me.

sulle said:
But I dont have any domain yet what should I write in: Primary domain?

Primary domain where? If it's for a Chevereto license then enter anything for the time being and message Rodolfo to let him know.

Hi.. I was asking me the same Question earlier..

Well, first i want to tell you that i can defiently vouch Piers.

So , now i'll tell you what i did and how i started mine..

I made a thread on the forum exactly same as you, then i met this guy named Piers.. He told me about hes packages, and i was waiting a while, then i bought hes hugest Package.. 20GB, and 1tb bandwidth.. As you should remember, shared hosting do never have 'unlimited' diskspace, so its always good to know what package you can have, and how many GB you can have..

So i bought Piers hugest Package, and i had some problems with the chevereto scripts, and i asked Piers, and he helped me like 24/7 if i had any problem, you can even add him on MSN if your hes customer..

You'll think 20GB is too small? But hey, a image normally isn't even 1mb.. and 1 Gigabyte, is 1000mb, so you can have alot of images, thousands..

And 1TB bandwidth is Perfect... Even the server is superquick, it has 100mbps.. I love it, the performance is nicely perfectly, and superquick.. It's the best hosting i've ever used, and trust me.. I've used alot of bad and good, but this one is even gooder than the good ones ive used..

So.. I think you should try Piers hosting, i love it! It's just about perfect!

If you need help with anything, he'll help you out :)

- If you buy the 20GB Package, you'll get a free theme! So its not expensive.
.. I'm going to buy him, i have ONE for forum , and now one for image hosting =)
o

Back