• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Help me.

sulle

Chevereto Noob
Hello everyone.

I'll soon release my image hosting website. I'll buy Chevereto 2.0 and build it, but I've some problems. Where should I host my page, do someone now a unlimited host. Where is the cheapest, where do you host?

sulle said:
Hello everyone.

I'll soon release my image hosting website. I'll buy Chevereto 2.0 and build it, but I've some problems. Where should I host my page, do someone now a unlimited host. Where is the cheapest, where do you host?

There is no such thing as "unlimited hosting" - If you end up using alot of bandwidth and space, they will most likely suspend your account.

You should go for VPS hosting, then you'll be in control of everything. I recommend intoVPS.com :)

One more question? After I've bought the chevereto v 2.0 am I allowed to change the design? And how do I do that? ;)

sulle said:
One more question? After I've bought the chevereto v 2.0 am I allowed to change the design? And how do I do that? ;)

You can do whatever you want after purchasing it, as far as I know.

If you're not familiar with php/html/css, you can buy themes from Piers in the theme section of this forum (You will get access to that section when you purchase chevereto).

His designs are great :)

Okay but I don't know how to set up it. After I've bought license and your theme will u help me?

sulle said:
Okay but I don't know how to set up it. After I've bought license and your theme will u help me?

Full installation instructions are included, or I can install it for you for an extra $10.

I have never used them so I don't know, however be careful with 'unlimited' hosts - they are NOT unlimited. In the terms and conditions will be fair usage allowances.

Here is a new theme I am working on:

VUkEa.png

Back