• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

.HEIC image suport in chevereto

DT20C

Chevereto Member
Good afternoon,

I just acquired the license of chevereto after using the trial version for a few months and seeing how fantastic and versatile it is.

I have an important doubt. Is chevereto compatible with .HEIC files? As you know, is the format of images of the iPhone, and are widely used by our users. Chevreto does not allow his rise.

Could you help me?

Currently Chevereto only supports jpg, png, gif, or bmp.

However, it's not Chvereto that's the problem, the graphics libraries (like GD/Imagemagick) would also need to support the format. I'm not certain about this but I have a feeling that currently that can only read .HEIC files. Chevereto would need to manipulate and write files as well and I have a feeling they can't do that at present. Might be wrong, maybe someone else has up to date info ??

Hello,
More and more users are asking me to support .HEIC pictures from their smartphones.

Is it planed to be compatible with Chevereto ?

Best regards
Thomas

Back