• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Header size and logo size

jpgr

Chevereto Member
If someone could answer his question for me I would certainly appreciate it. I had a logo made for my site and naturally it's larger then the default chevereto logo. I would like to make the header area on the home page and all pages for that matter to fit a better size logo. Thanks for your time

Add this CSS code to Dashboard > Settings > Theme > Custom CSS

Code:
.top-bar { height: 100px; }

Ok I got the logo on the main page sorted but it's messing everything up on the backend. How can I fix this issue? The logo in the admin panel?

screenshot.jpg

You will be always have issues with a logo like that one. Is too tall.

Hmmm ok let me ask this question? How would I go about moving the logo from the header to just above the wording on the main page? I've seen some sites with it like that and then could I reduce the size of the logo on the back end but keep the same size on the front? I know this question may fall out of the scope of your support Rodolfo but, your work and time is much appreciated from me anyways. Others feel free to chime in if you have a solution also. Thanks.

You can achieve lots of stuff if you use CSS. All pages have a body class/ID:

Home:
Code:
<body id="index" class="landing">

Explore:
HTML:
<body id="explore" class="">

And so on...

So, something like this:
HTML:
#explore .top-bar { height: 50px; }

Will apply only for explore page. Play around and customize it to fit your needs.

How would I go about moving the logo from the header to just above the wording on the main page?
It looks like your logo is in the body now...I like it. I viewed your page source and I see some differences from mine.

How did you accomplish this?

Thanks,
Focker

Back