• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Have two upload and uploaded pages?

TaintedPix

Chevereto Member
I have my site up and running. The upload and uploaded (the next screen with the codes) looks great! However, I'm trying to create alternative ones, so that I can use it as a pop-up frame (minimalist and smaller) on my forum. More info below:

Minimal upload screen: I just need the upload window with all the rest (banner, background, footer) removed. So basically what you see below...
CtrIlik.png

Minimal uploaded screen with BB codes: I want the next uploaded page after the above to point to JUST the BB code, and remove all the added stuff like banner, pic thumbs, footer, etc. So basically just...
4rzq1Vm.png

How can I make there two different upload setups on just one site? Does this make sense?

I understand... well, you have two workarounds:

You add the flag "mini" or somethin like that in the query string and tweak the css code for that condition, or you create a dummy copy of the proccess. I believe that is way more easier the first option.

Back