• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Guest image is preventing me from uploading images.

C-Master

Chevereto Noob
I just opened an album and my account signed out so when I uploaded an few images it treated me as a guest for my image. I wanted to upload it in my album but it says I can't because of "duplicate upload". I can't move the guest image to my album and I can't delete it.

Is there any way around this? Thanks in advance.

I was just using a general account. Nothing paid but now I can't find the images through the search function oddly enough. I still can't upload new ones to an album so I'm confused.

Nevermind now the pictures can be loaded. Weird.

Thanks all the same though.

I've noticed that you have been using the demo to host pictures and then embed in external websites, demo is not for that and I usually delete some of the images uploaded.

Chevereto isn't an image hosting service. Is an script that you can get and self host your images.

Ok, I thought I had a normal account. My mistake then. Trying to find a suitable host for that since the site I used for that has gone under.

I realized that when it wouldn't let me upload anymore a few minutes ago.

Back