• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Guest cannot see their uploads if Explore Option is Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobi116

Chevereto Member
My views in my site.

I've disabled the Explore Option in Home Page and noticed that if a guest user upload something to the site and for the first time they can see their photos after immediate upload. But after second come back to the site how can they see their previously uploaded photos? There is no option for that.

Please suggest something @Rodolfo

Well, the only way will be to store their uploads in session. In that way guest uploads will be stored and so on.

Since request are closed and what you are asking is basically a new feature I must walk away.

Can we expect this feature in the future :)

No. Request are closed at this time. I won't make an exception and to be honest I'm very upset with some trying to sneak in feature request into other sections. I see that everyday, not cool.

Request are closed at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back