• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Group albums

Markus Thiel

Chevereto Noob
Is it possible to Share my own Album with an other user registered in my chevereto? i installed the script and it works great, but i only can share with a link oder embed photos.

It would be great to share with a group! so others can upload into the same album.

I hope I am writing in the right spot here.
So what I would like for this feature is to be able to indicate for a specific album to be visible to a specific user or list of users.
Is that how this enhancement request is accepted here ?

I hope I am writing in the right spot here.
So what I would like for this feature is to be able to indicate for a specific album to be visible to a specific user or list of users.
Is that how this enhancement request is accepted here ?

It means several things. Albums now belongs to just one person but group albums means multiple users with access (upload/delete) to that album. Obviously that there will be a permission mask for Album owner and another mask for album participants.

Sounds good, in which release can we expect this?

One more thing:
It would be interesting to have multiple member types of an album for example:
Owner (Is able to do anything and change user permissions)
Editor (Editors have permission to do anything to the content but not set permissions)
Contributors (Can add content and modify/delete their own content but not content of others)
Viewer (Viewers have basic viewing access, nothing more)

Sure, I also have that in mind. Problem is that at this time I'm ordering the list of requests and is huge. I can easily craft 2 major releases with all the things that people ask me to do and is always a very hard job to determinate which thing comes next.

Back