• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Google Search Error on All Urls

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmolgill

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo
I am getting these error in google web search console
can please check about bug on shareimg.xyz
thanks

The system doesn't generate that /album/<id>/%s URL and I didn't find anything linking to those in your HTML code. Did you edited the source? Maybe in the past you did some editing and those URL where cached by Google.

The system doesn't generate that /album/<id>/%s URL and I didn't find anything linking to those in your HTML code. Did you edited the source? Maybe in the past you did some editing and those URL where cached by Google.

No I have not edited any code just header file to add blog link
nothing else

It is very odd. I'm seeing the demo search console and I don't have anything ending with that %s. Try to click in a conflicting URL and it will show you where is being linked, in that way I will be able to know from where Google is linking this.

its show links from some urls like
screen.png

I checked every URL and there isn't any link to something ending in %s. Like I said, maybe in the past you edited something and caused that but at this time there isn't %s links. Just mark them as "fixed".

I checked every URL and there isn't any link to something ending in %s. Like I said, maybe in the past you edited something and caused that but at this time there isn't %s links. Just mark them as "fixed".

Ok i will put as fixed for now
let see if it come again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back