• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Google plus sign in deprecated

lovedigit

👽 Chevereto Freak
Just want to give a heads up that Google+ API is going to be deprecated at the end of January 2019 to be replaced by Google Sign In.
@Rodolfo I know you must already be aware of it. Posting it just in case.

Here is the message sent by Google today.

Hello Google+ Developer,
We’re writing to let you know that as part of the sunset of the consumer version of Google+, we will be shutting down our Google+ APIs on March 7, 2019. As part of these changes, Google+ Sign-in has been fully deprecated and will also be shut down on March 7, 2019.
What do I need to know?
On March 7, 2019, all Google+ APIs and Google+ Sign-in will be shut down completely. This will be a progressive shutdown beginning in late January, with calls to these APIs starting to intermittently fail as early as January 28, 2019.
What do I need to do?
Please update your projects listed below by March 7, 2019 and ensure they are no longer using Google+ APIs. The data below shows which Google+ API methods your projects have recently called.
Note: If you see calls to people.get, these can be the result of using the Google+ Sign-In feature in your application, which is now fully deprecated and is being shut down. Developers should migrate from the Google+ Sign-In feature to the more comprehensive Google Sign-in authentication system.

Anything else to know?
Google+ integrations for web or mobile apps are also being shut down. Please see this additional notice.
Thanks for being a valued Google+ Developer.
Sincerely,
The Google+ API team

I've made the upgrade needed to use Google Sign-In instead of Google+, the change will get published in the next revision.

Please note that you will need to setup the API keys all over again.

Back