• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Google Mobile Usability Issues - Taken me off Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayz

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

I have never had these issues before, quite possibly Google have ramped up their standards however my basic Chevereto Template which has not been customised in any shape or form is not passing google's mobile usability test for some reason. I have tweaked what i could to no avail.

These are the issues they have highlighted:
  1. Text too small to read
  2. Clickable elements too close together
  3. Content wider than screen

However if i do a URL inspection within Google it will confirm my site to be Mobile Friendly, but when it comes to 'Mobile Usability' it shows that i have issues, each and every time i submit my site to Google...

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps

Log onto Google Console
Add your Chevereto website to Google Console if you haven't done so already,
Click on Mobile Usability' this can be found on the left hand menu below the 'Enhancements' header
Click on 'Mobile Usability' and index your site to see what Google has to say to you.

😢Unexpected result

The only unexpected result is, Google URL Inspection says my website is mobile friendly but when i click on 'Mobile Usability' below the 'Enhancements' header on the left it is throwing me these errors i have described above.

📃Error log message

I get emails from Google everyday telling me my site is not mobile friendly....

Has anybody submitted their site on Google Console recently?

Could you indicate pages with issues?

By the way, when you use Rocket Loader you alter the way JavaScript is delivered to the user. That could be causing the issues you are describing.

It's almost all the pages, especially language. Here is a small sample.

Text too small to read:

domain.com/?lang=zh-CN
domain.com/?lang=id
domain.com/explore/trending
domain.com/image/dcZv
domain.com/

I'm sorry but I'm unable to help you if you don't show me a real failing page.

Sure

Clickable elements too close together

Text too small to read

There's more but above are a few

I don't see any issue. You should take this to Google and ask them directly.

Chances are that your js scripts and ads cause the trouble. The demo is also on the Google console and I don't have any of these warnings.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back