• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Google images only shows few images of my site.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
I have currently over 6500 images on my website. But when I go to Google Images and do site:gifyu.com search it list only less than 50 images.

I know this is a SEO query, but could you provide any suggestions to improve Google listing?

Google images isn't likely to show or index all your images. If you notice the normal thing (web search) has more than 6,000 results. Take for instance this website, site:junkstr.com. We have more than 40K pages indexed but the Google image search doesn't show anything close to that.

There are a few things that we can improve like add the image description as the alt attribute but at the end the thing is that Google image search is a different thing.

Back