• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Google CLoud Drive Requeste denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangsters

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Need some assistance. Checked chevereto forums but couldn't find solution. I am setting up google cloud storage.

I am sure I am entering the correct information, but I am getting Request Denied.

I checked apache error_logs, and it doesn't specify what the error is.

I also removed the line breaks on the key per another thread in forum.

I tried recreating the key. Now I get this error (I am positive I entered all information correctly):

Can't insert storage. Error: Unable to parse the p12 file. Is this a .p12 file? Is the password correct? OpenSSL error:

You are getting an error directly from Google API. Try pasting the whole JSON object in the key section so the system will read the key directly from there.

Thanks. I copied the full key as is, instead of removing the breaks. It is connected now. I am able to upload to Google Cloud. I can also confirm the images have been uploaded to google cloud. However, I cannot see the images within chevereto, it just shows up with an x.

OK I got the images showing as an x sorted out. I needed to add the bucket name at the end of the url.

Now I got another error, I disabled the storage, then when I tried to enable it again since it's showing up now, I can't. I get this error when I put a check on Active box:

Can't update storage details. Error: Missing secret value in CHV\Storage::uploadFiles

Fixed it. I looked in mysql db and the key was blank. Looks like if you edit the storgae, it fails to save the key. I recreated the storage instead.

All working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back