• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Get only blank screen after update from 3.5.21 to 3.6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotch

Chevereto Member
My server:
Parallels Plesk v12.0.18
OS CentOS 6.6
php 5.4.39-1.el6.remi
mysql 5.5.42-1.el6.remi

First thing I noticed, when i click on the link in admin to check if I'm running the latest version, I get 3.5.21 – check for updates - "Your website is running the latest version of Chevereto". Which is NOT correct.

I perform an affected file update, as I always do. There's no database update link, so I run http://www.mysite.com/install . Everything seems to go fine, but when I go back to the admin section of my site or to the site itself, I get a blank screen.

When I try a 2nd install I get: "Chevereto is already installed and updated".

I never had this with previous updates.

Last edited:
Can you indicate where is failing? Your website works for me. Also, are you totally sure that you uploaded ALL the files?

This is the backup of 3.5.21. It goes wrong AFTER upgrading to 3.5.6 when returning to any page of my site. All I get is blank pages AFTER the upgrade.

This is the backup of 3.5.21. It goes wrong AFTER upgrading to 3.5.6 when returning to any page of my site. All I get is blank pages AFTER the upgrade.

Yeah most likely you missed some file. Try again and this time keep an eye in the server error log.

Thanks. You put me in the right direction. There is a slight difference between the affected file list on the forum and the affected file list in the 3.5.6 *.zip package in "Release notes.txt".
Release notes.txt tells me to only upload app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/ AND app/themes/Peafowl/views/ . According to the website list it should be the whole content of app/themes/Peafowl/ .

So you have to upload everything in app/themes/Peafowl/ .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back