• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Get 500 error when first install on centos 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiot

Chevereto Member
🎯问题描述

Get 500 error when first install on centos 7
I am using lnmp as environment
my nginx conf:

[CODE = nginx]
server
{
listen 80;
#listen [::]:80;
server_name images.raiot.me ;
index index.html index.htm index.php default.html default.htm default.php;
root /home/wwwroot/images.raiot.me;

include rewrite/none.conf;
#error_page 404 /404.html;

# Deny access to PHP files in specific directory
#location ~ /(wp-content|uploads|wp-includes|images)/.*\.php$ { deny all; }

include enable-php.conf;

location / {
index index.php;
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php$is_args$query_string;
}

[/CODE]

my shell command
chmod 777 app/settings.php
chmod 755 *(at the root of chevereto)
rm .user.ini
after that, i find the page that told me chevereto needs permission about images/ content/
chmod 777 images/ content/
500 Err

📃err log

can not get the error log, after add the code below to settings.php , just print the code again on page
$ settings ['debug_level'] = 1;

Last edited:
Hi @raiot I'm sorry you are experiencing issues. For what I can tell, this could be related to your PHP version. Kindly check the v3.18.0 hotfix for quick fixes on this.

Please note that some time ago the system requirements have been bumped, you may review your server provisioning.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back