• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Gallery options

Hillsdale

Chevereto Noob
Hello
I am using the free version of your script and I am considering the paid version, however, there are couple of options that I need for it to do and do not see it it mentioned anywhere.
1. Is it possible to have a gallery with sub galleries, ie. Makeup Fashions and two or more sub galleries within that main gallery such as before and after.
2. Is there an option to have advance/forward/reverse buttons to see the next picture - it is very cumbersome viewing a series of photos without that basic feature ( I have it on my professional photo gallery) and is a standard on most gallery programs.
3. Where can one purchase additional themes.
Thank you
Z

Ok, I read in another post that you did not want to do sub galleries, more importantly, how about the advance or next photo button - it is very annoying that if you want to see another or next photo, you have to go back to the main gallery or hit the browser back button - am I missing something?

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.

Z

1. Is it possible to have a gallery with sub galleries, ie. Makeup Fashions and two or more sub galleries within that main gallery such as before and after.
No, Chevereto doesn't do that.

2. Is there an option to have advance/forward/reverse buttons to see the next picture - it is very cumbersome viewing a series of photos without that basic feature ( I have it on my professional photo gallery) and is a standard on most gallery programs.
No, but an image viewer for listings will be added in the future.

3. Where can one purchase additional themes.
There aren't additional themes, at least with "official" label.

Exactly, what is image viewer for listing?
I am very disappointed that there is no advance/forward/reverse buttons to view consecutive photos - the script is basically useless without that one key option. I do not think I will be getting the paid scripts until that function is implement, the script is attractive and has some nice upload features, but is very user compromised. Your argument about nested sub galleries is specious and unfounded and is doing a great disservice to what might be a great script.
However,
Thank you for your past prompt responses.

Your argument about nested sub galleries is specious and unfounded and is doing a great disservice to what might be a great script.

Features are added based on popular demand, not because you tempt me with a purchase. Sub-albums are not in the scope for now, I'm sorry that such thing is a bummer for you but if you have a better argument then share it.

the script is basically useless without that one key option

So all the other features are totally worthless? Weird, last time I used Instagram they didn't have this prex/next functionality. They must be doomed.

Vq7G_f-maxage-0.gif

P.S. 500px doesn't have this either. They have the same prev/next only in albums, just like Chevereto.

Last edited:
Seriously? Its like a car with a flat tire, I only presumed that you would want to fix the tire so we can speedily and smoothly drive down the photo sharing highway
If I did not like your script, I would not have commented on making it a little better.
I was not looking to tempt you via purchase but to say it would be worth more (TO ME) to buy because it would fulfill my needs.
Again, thank you for your prompt responses and good luck to you.

A flat tire is too much, don't exagerate.

From time to time I always get this kind of situations, someone who really wants a given feature argues that "this" feature is something that will make the system awesome or usable or Chevereto will sell more, but until then the system is useless and rubbish. I got this with the social features, external storage, social login, etc. I'm very used to the way in which certain people try to do an argument to get certain feature or functionality.

True, it will be a nice feature but don't exagerate. Is just another feature, something nice to add, that's all.

Last edited:
Ok, so am I missing something, I read in other posts and in some of your reply's that there is forward> and <previous buttons to view consecutive photos in each gallery, if so, how do I get it to show up in each gallery?
Thanks!

Back