• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

G\: Sessions are not working on this server (session_start).

paffy

Chevereto Member
Hello I have an issue with my website sometimes when I visite the site I receive this error message : G\: Sessions are not working on this server (session_start). that's not everytime I visite it but in the journey it's happend 4 - 5 I search to fix this but I cannot fix it can you help Rod please?

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Just visite the site multiple times in the journey you will receive this error message there are no steps to reproduce it this is happening randomly.
😢Unexpected result

Customers can't acces the website.

📃Error log message

I don't have something special for this error in the error_log file I have only a message which say : PHP Notice > unknown file is created in the tmp folder but there are to many sessions i can't acces this folder.

Also Now I see in error messages I have this :

[Tue Sep 08 19:30:10.825348 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 3798] [client 83.143.150.77:19666] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: CHV\\ListingException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (chv_albums.album_privacy NOT IN ('private','private_but_link','custom...' at line 4 in /home/prikachi/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.listing.php:473\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/routes/route.explore.php(88): CHV\\Listing->exec()\n#1 /home/prikachi/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\\Handler->{closure}()\n#2 /home/prikachi/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\\Handler->processRequest()\n#3 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/web.php(593): G\\Handler->__construct()\n#4 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/loader.php(238): require('/home/prikachi/...')\n#5 /home/prikachi/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/prikachi/...')\n#6 {main}'
[Tue Sep 08 19:30:13.674574 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 3820] [client 83.143.150.77:22656] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: CHV\\ListingException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (chv_albums.album_privacy NOT IN ('private','private_but_link','custom...' at line 4 in /home/prikachi/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.listing.php:473\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/routes/route.explore.php(88): CHV\\Listing->exec()\n#1 /home/prikachi/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\\Handler->{closure}()\n#2 /home/prikachi/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\\Handler->processRequest()\n#3 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/web.php(593): G\\Handler->__construct()\n#4 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/loader.php(238): require('/home/prikachi/...')\n#5 /home/prikachi/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/prikachi/...')\n#6 {main}'
[Tue Sep 08 19:30:58.429691 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 3794] [client 83.143.150.77:9500] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: CHV\\ListingException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (chv_albums.album_privacy NOT IN ('private','private_but_link','custom...' at line 4 in /home/prikachi/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.listing.php:473\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/routes/route.explore.php(88): CHV\\Listing->exec()\n#1 /home/prikachi/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\\Handler->{closure}()\n#2 /home/prikachi/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\\Handler->processRequest()\n#3 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/web.php(593): G\\Handler->__construct()\n#4 /home/prikachi/public_html/app/loader.php(238): require('/home/prikachi/...')\n#5 /home/prikachi/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/prikachi/...')\n#6 {main}', referer: https://prikachi.net/

1. The session error was telling you that sessions wasn't working properly in your server.
2. Provide context, like in which listing that happens.

Unfortunately, I really doubt that this can be solved on your own as it seems to be a malformed query, in which case I need to debug your server directly. If you are OK with that let me know to provide instructions.

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_32d_0.MAI' (Errcode: 2 "No such file or directory")
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php at line 473

Stack trace:
#0 /app/routes/route.explore.php(88): CHV\Listing->exec()
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}()
#2 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /app/web.php(593): G\Handler->__construct()
#4 /app/loader.php(238): require('/app/web.php')
#5 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

I see for this error message it happens when someone upload an image : G\: Sessions are not working on this server (session_start). any idea about this?

[Tue Sep 08 22:34:22.562412 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 7846] [client 78.90.201.87:12724] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Unknown: file created in the system's temporary directory in Unknown on line 0', referer: https://prikachi.net/image/fb-img-1593879641537.dd9l3
[Tue Sep 08 22:35:34.934437 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 7187] [client 84.54.158.45:13484] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Unknown: file created in the system's temporary directory in Unknown on line 0', referer: https://prikachi.net/?lang=bg-BG
this is the new error message

The message is clear, sessions aren't working. System tried to store sessions using:

PHP:
session_start();
$_SESSION['value'] = 'some';
if($_SESSION['value'] !== 'some') {
    die('Sessions not working!');
}

The value of session should be immediately set, if not, is because is not being set. Simple as that. Unfortunately, the system can only detects if sessions are working or not, the system is unable to detect why sessions are failing (it's another layer).

Chances are that you configured a cache for sessions and the thing is messing everything. It could be also permissions related, like the actual session path not being writable by the user running the PHP process.

I'm sorry for mentioning it, but I don't provide server support at all so is not like I can assists you that much, specially if you use a server model that I never use (webmin). There's a root install guide, which is the best way to provision the software and is how I setup all my stuff, so I know it backwards and certainly I'm more qualified to help you in that context.

I know Rodolfo no worries I'm just putting here information about the issue maybe u will got an idea anyway seems like fixed, after changing the path of the sessions to another folder with write permissions, but please keep this thread open 1 - 2 Days until I'm sure that was fixed so next time people can find the solution if it works ! Thanks

Back