• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Full Sized Embedded Image Not So Full

Phil Boyd

Chevereto Member
Some of the members of my site have noticed that the Embed code for the Full Sized image is not displaying a Full Sized image. What is being displayed is about a 300px wide thumbnail.
What is confusing is that we were using the free version and everything worked fine. After upgrading to the paid version is when the sizes changed. Is there a setting I need to change?

Image in question on the Demo Site Embedded with Full Size BB Code:
DHHolmes.jpg

Same Image on the Paid Version Site again with Full Size BB Code:
DHHolmes.jpg

>

1. Demo runs the paid edition. Both paid and free are the same in terms of this functionality so take that out of your mind. It's not related to the edition you are running.
2. Just tested and it works fine for me:

DHHolmes.jpg

In the future, please make sure to test before posting.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

1. Demo runs the paid edition. Both paid and free are the same in terms of this functionality so take that out of your mind. It's not related to the edition you are running.
2. Just tested and it works fine for me:

DHHolmes.jpg

In the future, please make sure to test before posting.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

I fully get the paid and demo are same functionally. What I was trying to figure out was if there was a setting that needed to be adjusted. Last I checked there's no settings for embedded image size.
And you tested it?
You tested WHAT?

And as far as "the future".....
I wanted to post that I had adjusted some settings and it seemed to be working now but only on recently uploaded images. The image I posted was uploaded prior to me making those adjustments. I asked the poster to re-upload the image to see what happens.
I am kind of curious about the images that all already uploaded.

Already uploaded images won't get touched, ever. If the uploader resizes the image then there's nothing left to do because the system doesn't keep a copy of the original image.

Back