• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Big Chevereto Freeimage.host

Hello

So big secret for reaching first page at Google for two keywords "image hosting" is paying for Google ads right?

Before I sold it, it ranked on first page for many of these keywords. I never payed anything to google. All I focused on was link building and optimizing the front page to get the best results in page speed insights. After a little year it ranked on first page, from 1-5 in positions. And I never monteized it, now its bloated however.

Mind if you could share us how you made your footer with the status of images and maybe users as well and storage amount used?

I'm not sure how the structure is now, but just inspect it and you see the footer element, it's probably running an older version than you which I'm not up to date on. I customized the whole front page, using existing elements from the "upload" page, admin dashboard and default front-page. Other than that I did a lot of custom CSS to get it more imgur alike in the listing viewer (which is now looking much better in v4 imo)

Before I sold it, it ranked on first page for many of these keywords. I never payed anything to google. All I focused on was link building and optimizing the front page to get the best results in page speed insights. After a little year it ranked on first page, from 1-5 in positions. And I never monteized it, now its bloated however.
Thank you.

Back