• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• ๐Ÿ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • ๐Ÿ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • ๐Ÿ’ธ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Big Chevereto Freeimage.host

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
Project name: Freeimage.host

1582455103168.png

Hey guys, since I've sold my first project I've fired up a new one. Since I'm sticking around I figured it would be sad to not have something to fiddle with.

This time I'm choosing not to use CDN (for now) My main web server is a Linode VPS hosted in the UK, while the storage server is a dedicated server in Germany. My plans for this site is to let it grow slowly. Quality over quantity!

If anyone is interested in a early bird moderator role at feeimage.host PM me here or shoot an email to us at inbox@freeimage.host

Last edited:
I can't get it, could you tell me the reason? ๐Ÿค”
When a user is about to signup, entered all the information and clicks on the TOS and Privacy links they should open in a new tab instead of breaking the current form. Don't you agree?

Project name: Freeimage.host

View attachment 1870

Hey guys, since I've sold my first project I've fired up a new one. Since I'm sticking around I figured it would be sad to not have something to fiddle with.

This time I'm choosing not to use CDN (for now) My main web server is a Linode VPS hosted in the UK, while the storage server is a dedicated server in Germany. My plans for this site is to let it grow slowly. Quality over quantity!

If anyone is interested in a early bird moderator role at feeimage.host PM me here or shoot an email to us at inbox@freeimage.host

I love the clean homepage. Would you mind sharing the code on how you did that? Also, love the image counter in the footer.

I love the clean homepage. Would you mind sharing the code on how you did that? Also, love the image counter in the footer.

Thank you. I'd like to keep most of the stuff for this sites unique "feel" if you understand. I can share the footer stuff if interested?

We've reached 200k ๐Ÿค“

HaHTYJ.png

Another cool thing I did (so should you guys do) is to make your site work as an interactive app.

Example here is when visitor enters site more than 2 times they get a popup asking "add to homescreen" -> then it adds your site as an "app" to the device they are using.

Hau9dx.md.jpg
HauH5Q.md.jpg
HauJeV.md.jpg

You can find the info you need to achieve this here

Back