• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Force a specific URL

scottishcrafter

Chevereto Noob
🎯Description of the issue

I'm trying to access my installation at share.minecrafthelp.co.uk but it doesn't display the menus correctly. If i browse the site at minecrafthelp.co.uk/share it works perfectly. Is there any way to fix this so it works when using share.minecrafthelp.co.uk?

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Try to use the website at https://share.minecrafthelp.co.uk
😢Unexpected result

Images and CSS errors when browsing subdomain.

📃Error log message

Hi @scottishcrafter

It seems that the path detection for the application root isn't working as it is adding share to the URL. Usually the system is able to automatically detect that, but if you are doing some odd procedure in your virtual host or URL rewriting, you could end up with an issue like this one.

How exactly are you providing the virtual host for the website?

Last edited:
Hi @scottishcrafter

It seems that the path detection for the application root isn't working as it is adding [INLINE]share[/INLINE] to the URL. Usually the system is able to automatically detect that, but if you are doing some odd procedure in your virtual host or URL rewriting, you could end up with an issue like this one.

How exactly are you providing the virtual host for the website?

Hi @Rodolfo thanks for the reply!

I am using One.com as the web host for the site. I uploaded the contents of the Chevereto zip file to webroot/share and then browsed to share.minecrafthelp.co.uk. Is this caused by the way One.com works subdomains then?

Yes, it is related to how they fill the $_SERVER var which is used to automatically detect the system path.

Maybe you need to add (or remove) the request base in your Chevereto .htaccess file.

Back