• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

File Sharing Script

thezanny

Chevereto Member
I own this wonderful Chevereto script. I am in need of a File Sharing script like this. I want to make direct links to some files, personal use only. Meaning, only my files are being hosted and shared.
Does anyone know of any good scripts that are new, 100% working ?

Hmm, you could make your own, with Uploadify thought :D Or go on google, i dont know good ones, only clones lol.

Umm, I went to their website.
Anyone know of a version or Modded of Uploadify so that I can use it easily?

I was about to buy that... I mean the whole site + rights. I participate on the auction when they sold that site but I didn't make it. Now I have a upload script on my scoope.

Doesn't anyone know of a Free Script?
The uploadscript.com is around $75.
As i said earlier, there are not any good File sharing scripts for free. Their not so easy to make, but you could find a clone, but that's pointless.. Anyway, google! You'll find evrything there. I found Chevereto from google!

Back