• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Feature request Logo size

BMWracing

Chevereto Member
It's great that we can now set our own logo through the admin panel. The only feature I am missing is to change the size. Right now I have to modify the css file:

}
.top-bar-logo, .top-bar-logo img {
height: 65px;
}
@media (min-width: 992px) {
.top-bar-logo {
margin-top: -10px;
}
height: 65px;

Not sure which to edit, so I always edit both.. and it works. But have to keep fixing each time an update is released. Cloning the theme will cost be more time to merge changes each time.

Would be great if this can be added to the panel. Thanks!

You could use theme css injections or overrides to avoid keep doing it in every update. Read the documentation.

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I'm not comfortable enough with css to be able to figure out how this works and which code I require :)

The whole point of the dashboard and this feature request is for non IT newbies like me ;) Less scripting, manual stuff, but just web based settings options :)

Problem is that this is labeled as misc optimization and those won't happen soon. I've also thought in make this more easier and with theme color editing too.

I understand that this isn't priority. No worries. I will keep editing the files for now unless you can help me with the css injection code I require (see the above copy en paste for the code I changed).

Thnx

Something like this:

Code:
height: 28px;
}
.top-bar-logo {
margin-top: -14px; /* half height */
}

Back