• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Feature request: hCaptcha support

devon

Chevereto Noob
💡Describe your idea

Moving from reCAPTCHA to hCaptcha

👏Where did you saw this?

🔥Interest outside our community

Additional monetization: Earn money for human solves

@Rodolfo Long ago, my website earned extra money at SolveMedia. Not large amounts but with heavy traffic I had additional monetization. Now works badly. Currently only hCaptcha is a real google competitor. I know hCaptcha from ICO. Now it is a serious service. Cloudflare chose them for their entire network. It's implementation in millions. Additional monetization is fun but privacy is more important. For me, less google services are better.

https://medium.com/@hCaptcha/how-hcaptcha-difficulty-settings-work-13d84279d378

One more sentence. CAPTCHA from Google has sometimes problems if you use a VPN. Sometimes reCAPTCHA doesn't work. Sometimes you get IP ban (example). I had no problems with hCaptcha. Sometimes it is more difficult to solve than google but now you can set difficulty.

I'd like to see support for hCaptcha as well. The idea to have it as an alternative (not replacing reCAPTCHA) sounds good.

Back