• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Feature Request: Add proxy support for URL upload

For CloudFlare, you need to have DNS hosted with them, and on their proxy service to be protected from DDoS. Only limitation is when you are protected, the maximum you can upload is 100MB.

I'm sorry but you didn't understand the purpose of this feature request.

Still that's not relevant to what I'm requesting here.
Ah, proxies like cloudflare. You can still use something like haproxy and get the real ip that way.

But seeing this feature implemented is okay in my books! Not sure if it will be added since v3 is on LTS. Would probably have to be in V4.

For CloudFlare, you need to have DNS hosted with them, and on their proxy service to be protected from DDoS. Only limitation is when you are protected, the maximum you can upload is 100MB.
Exactly, and the thing is with the free package on Cloudflare, once they notice that u have enough traffic they can make some profit from it, u will be banned or forced to upgrade to premium.

Sample scenario

Sample scenario

Which script are you using on the frontend? Note that in your example imgur.com would be your chevereto host.

Nice suggestion, next time don't forget to add to the title which kind of proxy, in this case a proxy for the remote upload functionality.

Just saying, don't drive me mad. BTW, I already edited the post.

Back