• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Fatal error: Out of memory in class.imageresize.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

binkleyboo

Chevereto Member
Hello.

We just downloaded the PHP code and have installed on a domain under 1and1 hosting. Their max memory is 30Mb. There is no way via PHP.INI to override that max. I have set the php.ini properly, the actual image shows up in the /images directory, but when chevereto goes to resize the image, the memory limit is hit and a 500 error is thrown.

Here is the full text of the error that is returned from the ajax call:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 35389440) (tried to allocate 10368 bytes) in /chevereto/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 222

I have a message out to 1and1, but I think their response will be to pound rocks and 30Mb is the limit no matter what.

Is there any way to stop chevereto from trying to resize the image after upload? If I upload an image under 2Mb, the memory error is not thrown. It is only on images over 2Mb, which is most of my image sizes.

Thank you for any information.

Doug

This is the same as when you want to run a game in your computer. The only workaround is to increase memory, or restrict the image upload size to something like 2MB, maybe 4MB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back