• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Failed to upload some images (v.3.2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberts

Chevereto Member
Web: imagensn.com
Versión Chevereto: 3.2.0 on G\ Library 1.0.10
Versión PHP: 5.4.24
Versión MySQL: 5.5.36-cll

I have several problems and could not solve, images are not loading, but others will. This is strange I capture with VLC and they do not go up, but do another application and catch up so well. Under the image in question.

01f18625f7.jpg

Another problem that some time there is an error: [Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in / home / kephiw / public_html / app / Loader.php on line 109]

This problem occurs in a specific time, I think it is the server time, but since the server time synchronize with local (GMT + 1:00) and has not solved the problem.

Also attached the error I generated PHP

Greetings, I am waiting for an answer

Code:
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Warning: unknown JFIF revision number 2.01
in /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 217
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  imagecreatefromjpeg(): '/home/imagensn/public_html/images/2014/05/15/VLC-2014-05-14-21h21m40s68ef3f3.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 217
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] Can't create image from source
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 103
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 104
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 105
[15-May-2014 02:19:00 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 106

Attachments

• VLC-2014-05-14-21h21m40s68.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm sure that you notice that the image can be uploaded to the demo, so that narrows down the issue to your server.

Your log is pretty self explanatory and it says: Warning, lib error.. can't deal with this image. You should try to re-install GD library.

And the Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' is server error. Seems that your server changes the PHP at that time, must be a cron issue or something weird. To trigger that error well, the only way is by running PHP 5.3 or lower.

Error corrected local time, change the time by SSH server, now everything is synchronized Europe / Madrid, but the problem continues.

I went back to the library load G, but this does not solve the problem.

Rodolfo, is that the problem is on my server, the DEMO works well, just ask some TIP or any idea what else could be causing this problem.

I'll try to have another point des fix if it works

Thank you.

Code:
[15-May-2014 18:55:49 Europe/Madrid] Can't create image from source
[15-May-2014 18:55:49 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 103
[15-May-2014 18:55:49 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 104
[15-May-2014 18:55:49 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 105
[15-May-2014 18:55:49 Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imagensn/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:217) in /home/imagensn/public_html/lib/G/functions.render.php on line 106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back