• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsong

Chevereto Member
Web error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Attachments

• 20200816235339.png
    20200816235339.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 2
I noticed that the resources are 404 aborted and that if you access to these resources the server does respond correctly. Do you have any cache on top of your website?

I'm afraid that I won't be able to assist you. The problem that you have isn't related to the Chevereto software, as you may know already, Chevereto doesn't serve these resources. Your server does.

I suggest you to get another server or escalate the issue to your server administrator.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back