• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Fail of email function

Status
Not open for further replies.

koxle

Chevereto Member
After updating to version 3.7.5,
the email function of my site goes wrong,
The following error message is showed when i submit the smtp setting again.
MIFy.md.png

Last edited:
You should check if you server (Chevereto) can connect to that mail server, try running a ping command from SSH.

Also, try using admin@<server>

When you get "invalid server" is because the connection was blocked in port 587 for any given reason. A ping only tells you if the communication is available, not open. I did a ping to your server and I saw the server online, that tells me that the problem is somehow server to server.

The problem could be (without any particular order):
  • Invalid TLS/SSL support (missing support or not working properly)
  • Invalid credentials (username/password)
  • Temporal network block
The yellow box that you see there is the server response command, plain and simple. That's all that Chevereto can know about the problem. You can try enabling debug mode 3 and try to see if there are some other local issue. You should also look at the mail server logs.

Invalid TLS/SSL support,
it seems that the reason of the error was occurred caz of the error of tls support.
I change the mail server and it no longer happen again.
Please change the catalog to Solved.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back