• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Facebook comments different in browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry01

💖 Chevereto Fan
screen_301.jpg screen_302.jpg One of my members let me know that there is a different view in the browsers. If someone posten a comment with Chrome browser, and the owner use Edge or another browser he is not see the comment.

If have test this myself and yes I have the save problem.
Posted in Chrome, but not there in Edge. If posted in Edge then not there in Chrome?

Someone can confirm this please!

I have checked the FB plugin code again but can't see any problems.
See attachments, from the same page, one in Edge other Chrome.

Last edited:
I 'am a step further with this problem, There is a connextion between Chevereto and Oxwall, both are using the same database with different table names.
When user login to Chevereto he sees no Facebook comments, but when he also goes to oxwall and goes back to chevereto then all the comments for him are there.
Oxwall also use a plugin to connect to facebook comment and more.

I have checked this, and yes in Windows Edge this is the fall. I don't need to login by oxwall but only go there and click back to the same image and there are my other comments. ;)

With other words, its not direct releated to Chevereto.

Last edited:
Chevereto only prints code that is handled by Facebook. Chevereto doesn't make anything extra, it is Facebook stuff.

Chevereto only prints code that is handled by Facebook. Chevereto doesn't make anything extra, it is Facebook stuff.

Thanks @Roldolfo, I had already that idea, after some tests.
B.t.w. I go use chevereto also for my personal website in more private way on the same vps. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back