• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

External storage images not deleting

Picn

Chevereto Member
Screenshot_1.png
I spent the whole day with a clean install of Chevereto version: 3.18.0. The cron is installed, but for some reason it does not delete images on the external server. On the current one everything ok. Please help. Using FTP connection.

Screenshot_2.png

Still pending... I have tried 2 different external servers, the result is the same. Pictures load fine but are not deleted. Cron works. This is rather a script bug.

How do you know the cron works? have you tried running manually? I assume your on linux, does it appear in crontab -e ?
We need more information about your sever and setup to be able to help.

Here is a screenshot of how cron works on this server. I created a task from the root to check every 1 minute, but no result...
/usr/bin/php73 /var/www/picn/data/www/picn.ru/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 didn't help as well ((

Screenshot_1.png

Run it without nulling the output, perhaps is running but failing and that's why the attempt is not logged.

make sure cron.php is 777 since some times these files cannot be executed unless they are chmod to 777, otherwise it would probably be throwing Premission Denied. since file is 644 or 666 but not 777.

make sure cron.php is 777 since some times these files cannot be executed unless they are chmod to 777, otherwise it would probably be throwing Premission Denied. since file is 644 or 666 but not 777.
cron.php chmod 777.
[root@ns3066960 picn.ru]# /opt/php73/bin/php /var/www/picn/data/www/picn.ru/cron.php
PHP Warning: Version warning: Imagick was compiled against ImageMagick version 1690 but version 1691 is loaded. Imagick will run but may beh
ave surprisingly in Unknown on line 0
403 Forbidden

Back