• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

External Storage | Amazon S3 Upload Error ( Can't read target destination dir /tmp )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschmid85

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I'm trying to setup a Extern Storage ( Amazon S3 ). I have tried nearly everything, but it won't work.

Connection to Amazon is working. I have see, there was a testfile "Chevereto_test_2015-01-18_09h00m13s.png" in my Bucket ( after i configure the settings in chevereto ) => Screenshot "amazon_s3_chevereto_test.png".

But when I try to uploading images, I'm getting always the same error "Can't read target destination dir /tmp" => Screenshot "upload_error.png".

Any idea what the problem is here?

Is the URL "https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/bayerischer-wald.photos/" right in the Amazon S3 Storage Settings in chevereto, or should I input something else here? => Screenshot "amazon_s3_settings.png"

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Thomas Schmid

Attachments

• amazon_s3_chevereto_test.png
    amazon_s3_chevereto_test.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
  • amazon_s3_settings.png
    amazon_s3_settings.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_error.png
    upload_error.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 10
  • amazon_s3_bucket_properties.png
    amazon_s3_bucket_properties.png
    53 KB · Views: 10
Problem is that PHP can't properly write/read the /tmp folder in your server.

Problem is that PHP can't properly write/read the /tmp folder in your server.

Thank you for your answer. Should I contact my webhoster because of this? Or is it possible to create a writeable tmp-Folder in the directory, where the chevereto files are saved (modify the upload script e.g.) ? Please tell me, whats the best solution for my problem. I never had this problem with the /tmp folder and I'm not sure how I can fix this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back