• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Exif data

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysp

Chevereto Member
As far as I know, exif data is supposed to be displayed on the image viewer page. Or is it off by default?

just small exif data is shown only if the image has that data.

Normal view doesn't show it. However, when logged in as admin, it shows "original_exifdata" in the full info tab.

It should show camera, exposure, etc. I will check the function.

Can you try now in the demo? It will show basic exif data on images with valid camera information.

Oh ok, thanks. So displaying exif data on the view page will be available on the next version?

Oh ok, thanks. So displaying exif data on the view page will be available on the next version?
For standar exif data yes. For the case of the image from your Lumia it will take longer, I've checked and the options are php exif library (which we are using) or the exif lib (command line). There are not so many exif parsers because the default one does its jobs nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back