even there is no album nor images then also showing on the profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsit

Moderator & Chevereto freak
Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
Is the album private? Try clicking where it says 1 album if you are logged in as admin, what happens?

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
I'm afraid that due to filters that content isn't visible. The count doesn't consider private content and I thought that it will be expensive to add that live count. The solution should be to have 2 additional counters for private content.

In any case, I think that this should be skipped for now.

sprindesk

Core license
Beta tester
Website
picglory.com
I'm afraid that due to filters that content isn't visible. The count doesn't consider private content and I thought that it will be expensive to add that live count. The solution should be to have 2 additional counters for private content.

In any case, I think that this should be skipped for now.
Hello @Rodolfo, actually I have login access to that account and that account is an admin account. there is no public nor private content nor a single public or private folder. I uploaded the images to that account which were public then I was trying to delete the folder after few seconds i got an update that contents have been deleted but when I refresh the page this happened. Can i share the login access to you by private message of that account?

Status
Not open for further replies.