• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Error uploading images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsunny2012

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I have updated my site to latest 3.20.1 version. After the update i see that no images are getting uploaded. i am getting the attached error messages. i cannot enable debug mode as it is disabled in settings.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    189.7 KB · Views: 10
Hello,

I have enabled the debug mode 3 from app/settings.php file. still i am getting the same error message as attached
where should i look into the exact error ?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
guys anyone here to help me ?. my site stopped working from past 1 day. atleast tell me how to go back to old version.
can i just download the setup files of 3.18 and replace them via ftp ?

Since you aren't providing any feedback regarding the actual error, then read these:

If you are lucky that's also your issue. Wait for the update, will be available today.

Rodolfo, i have already provided the feedback for the issue.
Yesterday i have upgraded the site to latest 3.20.1 ( from 3.18). after the upgrade, i saw all images are not getting uploaded and giving the error. I did not get into any issues from past 2 years. This is why i have forgotten on how to enable debug mode. once i figured out , i have enabled debug mode to 3 and uploaded the error message to the post # 5 to this thread

i have attached the errors. if you need more in depth errors, kindly let me know on how to get it. if i`d knew on how to get detailed error messages, why would i waste my time and your time by opening threads ?

I have seen the threads about ftp and sftp issues. hopefully that might be the error. i will wait for the fix.

Hello,

i have updated the version to 3.20.2 . I see that now images are getting uploaded fine. but when i delete the image, they are not getting deleted from ftp ( both local and external)
is there something i need to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back