• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error page - unconfirmed account

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjwinternet

Chevereto Member
When you log in with an account where the email has been sent but not yet clicked, you get this message, it looks rubbish and unprofessional...

add-an-emailf662f.jpg

Why doesn't this have any formatting or instructions, for example, request new email ?

Is there any way for a user to request a new activation email?

If the link is not received, clicked by another login or expires the site is unusable to that user.

If you try and login you just get a virtually blank page...

add-an-emailf662f.jpg

and if you try and request a password you get this...

emaila0831.png

There's no way for a user to get a new email or change their email?

Please take a look, it really doesn't work very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Users can get a new re-activation email anytime. That link is triggered when you use an un-validated user/email, the system will tell you that the activation was sent and the user can request to re-send that activation right away. Also, I'm not seeing that white screen. Check if the demo shows you that white screen, if it doesn't then the problem is your installation or maybe a browser extension at your end.

The system shows you a message when the license needs to be reactivated or anything related to that. That message isn't rubbish or unprofessional, it looks formatted and following the website design.

I just tested your website with the procedure that you indicated and I didn't get that white screen. Most likely the issue is caused by a browser extension or maybe you need to indicate me an step by step procedure to reproduce the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back