• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error INstalling Blank Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfaulring

Chevereto Member
Here is what I get in my log

[06-Apr-2014 14:16:14 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'tting' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/imgbliss/public_html/app/install/template/ready.php on line 24
[06-Apr-2014 14:16:17 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'tting' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/imgbliss/public_html/app/install/template/ready.php on line 24

Sorry, It seems that the file has issues. I must fix it in a new release.

Most likely I will release 3.0.1 on April 8.

Yes I mean I will post a hotfix tonight, the "release" will be at April 8.

Tried that didn't work. I have all this.

[06-Apr-2014 16:39:11 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'tting' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/imgbliss/public_html/app/install/template/ready.php on line 24
[06-Apr-2014 16:41:27 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'tting' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/imgbliss/public_html/app/install/template/ready.php on line 24
[06-Apr-2014 17:06:01 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'tting' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/imgbliss/public_html/app/install/template/ready.php on line 24
[06-Apr-2014 17:06:05 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'tting' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/imgbliss/public_html/app/install/template/ready.php on line 24

Try this code for that file:

PHP:
<?php if(!defined('access') or !access) die('This file cannot be directly accessed.'); ?>

<h1>Ready to install</h1>
<p>The system is connected to your database and the <code>app/settings.php</code> file contains this connection info. Don't change the contents of this file unless you also change your database connection info.</p>
<p>On submit this process will install the Chevereto database tables and it will set some default settings that you can change later.</p>
<p>To proceed with the installation please fill this form with the details of the initial admin account that you want to use. This account can be edited later.</p>
<?php if($error) { ?>
<p class="highlight padding-10"><?php echo $error_message; ?></p>
<?php } ?>
<form method="post" class="c9">
    <div class="input-label">
        <label for="username">Admin username</label>
        <input type="text" name="username" id="username" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['username']) ? $_POST['username'] : 'admin'; ?>" placeholder="Admin username" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" pattern="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('username_pattern'); ?>" rel="tooltip" title='<?php echo strtr('%i to %f characters<br>Letters, numbers and "_"', ['%i' => CHV\get_chv_setting('username_min_length'), '%f' => CHV\get_chv_setting('username_max_length')]); ?>' maxlength="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('username_max_length'); ?>" required>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning"><?php echo $input_errors['username']; ?></span>
    </div>
        <label for="email">Admin email</label>
        <input type="email" name="email" id="email" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['email']) ? $_POST['email'] : ''; ?>" placeholder="Admin email" title="Valid email address for your admin account" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" required>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning"><?php echo $input_errors['email']; ?></span>
    </div>
    <div class="input-label input-password">
        <label for="password">Admin password</label>
        <input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['password']) ? $_POST['password'] : ''; ?>" placeholder="Admin password" title="Password to login" pattern="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('user_password_pattern'); ?>" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" required>
        <div class="input-password-strength"><span style="width: 0%" data-content="password-meter-bar"></span></div>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning" data-text="password-meter-message"><?php echo $input_errors['password']; ?></span>
    </div>
    <?php
        if($is_2X) {
    ?>
        <label for="crypt_salt">__CHV_CRYPT_SALT__</label>
        <input type="crypt_salt" name="crypt_salt" id="crypt_salt" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['crypt_salt']) ? $_POST['crypt_salt'] : ''; ?>" placeholder="Example: changeme" title="As defined in includes/definitions.php" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" required>
        <span class="input-below highlight">Value from define("__CHV_CRYPT_SALT__", "changeme");</span>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning"><?php echo $input_errors['crypt_salt']; ?></span>
    </div>
    <?php
        }
    ?>
    <div class="btn-container margin-bottom-0">
        <button class="btn btn-input default" type="submit">Install Chevereto</button>
    </div>
</form>

Try this code for that file:

PHP:
<?php if(!defined('access') or !access) die('This file cannot be directly accessed.'); ?>

<h1>Ready to install</h1>
<p>The system is connected to your database and the <code>app/settings.php</code> file contains this connection info. Don't change the contents of this file unless you also change your database connection info.</p>
<p>On submit this process will install the Chevereto database tables and it will set some default settings that you can change later.</p>
<p>To proceed with the installation please fill this form with the details of the initial admin account that you want to use. This account can be edited later.</p>
<?php if($error) { ?>
<p class="highlight padding-10"><?php echo $error_message; ?></p>
<?php } ?>
<form method="post" class="c9">
        <label for="username">Admin username</label>
        <input type="text" name="username" id="username" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['username']) ? $_POST['username'] : 'admin'; ?>" placeholder="Admin username" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" pattern="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('username_pattern'); ?>" rel="tooltip" title='<?php echo strtr('%i to %f characters<br>Letters, numbers and "_"', ['%i' => CHV\get_chv_setting('username_min_length'), '%f' => CHV\get_chv_setting('username_max_length')]); ?>' maxlength="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('username_max_length'); ?>" required>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning"><?php echo $input_errors['username']; ?></span>
    </div>
        <label for="email">Admin email</label>
        <input type="email" name="email" id="email" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['email']) ? $_POST['email'] : ''; ?>" placeholder="Admin email" title="Valid email address for your admin account" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" required>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning"><?php echo $input_errors['email']; ?></span>
    </div>
    <div class="input-label input-password">
        <label for="password">Admin password</label>
        <input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['password']) ? $_POST['password'] : ''; ?>" placeholder="Admin password" title="Password to login" pattern="<?php echo CHV\get_chv_setting('user_password_pattern'); ?>" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" required>
        <div class="input-password-strength"><span style="width: 0%" data-content="password-meter-bar"></span></div>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning" data-text="password-meter-message"><?php echo $input_errors['password']; ?></span>
    </div>
    <?php
        if($is_2X) {
    ?>
        <label for="crypt_salt">__CHV_CRYPT_SALT__</label>
        <input type="crypt_salt" name="crypt_salt" id="crypt_salt" class="text-input" value="<?php echo isset($_POST['crypt_salt']) ? $_POST['crypt_salt'] : ''; ?>" placeholder="Example: changeme" title="As defined in includes/definitions.php" rel="tooltip" data-tipTip="right" required>
        <span class="input-below highlight">Value from define("__CHV_CRYPT_SALT__", "changeme");</span>
        <span class="input-warning red-warning"><?php echo $input_errors['crypt_salt']; ?></span>
    </div>
    <?php
        }
    ?>
    <div class="btn-container margin-bottom-0">
        <button class="btn btn-input default" type="submit">Install Chevereto</button>
    </div>
</form>

That worked to bypass the first installation steps but now I can't move past this because their is no button to submit the information. Even when I fill it all out I can't go anywhere.

http://demo.chevereto.com/images/2014/04/06/Untitled.png

Ok, you should wait for the new release then and when posting pics use the forum attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back