• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error in Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgamd85

Chevereto Member
Hi,

1) I tried to do automatic installation by uploading the index.php file.

After entering the key in the screen i am getting an error.

ERROR ZipArchive class [http://php.net/manual/en/class.ziparchive.php] not found

2) Tried to do manual install. and after uploading and extracting the files . I am getting the following error.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Help.

The system is telling you exactly what's going on, in this case the webinstaller can't install Chevereto because you don't have that library. That's a PHP library, not Chevereto. That's why there is a URL (link) to it so you can get more information about what's going on. You will need that library if you want to use the webinstaller and/or the one-click update feature.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Manuall install could get issues if the file permissions are wrong. Usually this happens when you are root and the webserver user (Apache) can't touch those.

In any case, you must refer to your server administrator.

Code:
sudo apt-get install php7.0-zip

and chown your root directory

Code:
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data *

if www-data is your user for running the webserver.

Hi,

I contacted the hosting support , they did some changes and now it says cannot find the .htacess file.

Link: http://celebnest.net/
The system is telling you exactly what's going on:

• Can't find root .htaccess file. Re-upload this file and take note that in some computers this file could be hidden in your local folder.

So go to your download, find that file and upload it to your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back