• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Error after migration

refface

Chevereto Member
Hi,

After I migrated to a new server, these errors message came up when I load my site. Could someone help? Where did I went wrong during migration?
Chevereto Errors.PNG

I managed to resolve the htacess file but the rest still persist. Sorry, I'm not a tech person. Kindly assist. Thanks

I suggest you to read the error message and provide the filesystem permissions required by the software.

If you want further assistance (extended support) that's $45 per incident.

Hi,

I realised that I cant upload images to my site after the migration.
ImgZaogeng Error.PNG

Everything else seem ok. May I know what is the issue? Thanks

Hi,

I realised that I cant upload images to my site after the migration.
View attachment 3947

Everything else seem ok. May I know what is the issue? Thanks
you have the answer right there, it says following "/home/admin/domains/zaogeng.org/public_html/img/images/2021/05/17/ is not a dir. Make sure your site is using proper path location to upload images too.

you have the answer right there, it says following "/home/admin/domains/zaogeng.org/public_html/img/images/2021/05/17/ is not a dir. Make sure your site is using proper path location to upload images too.
Sorry, I'm a noobie in this area. Could you help me in fixing the issue?

Back