• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

error 404 - Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can you ellaborate? I need details like your site URL.

For what I can see, mod_rewrote isn't there. Send a ticket to your hosting provider telling them that mos_rewrite isn't working in your server.

Let me know when you solve the issue with your hosting provider ;)

You need to fix the configuration related to the admin credentials before use this area.
  • You haven't changed the default admin password. Please set this value in $config['admin_password']

Ι need your help because I do not know nothing about this topic and I want detailed instructions which file I need to edit and where should I make changes.
As you understand if you do not give me detailed instructions I can't make it by myself.

I will be awaiting your reply.

Thank you in advance.

You need to edit the configuration file to have your own password for the admin area. Is that simple, just edit the file located in includes/config.php and then locate this $config['admin_password'] and set the password that you want. Save and upload the file to your server.

Hello again,

so, I edit the file located in includes/config.php and then

$config['admin_password'] = 'here I put the new pass';

$config['db_name'] = 'db name'; // Database must exists
$config['db_user'] = 'db name'; // Database user with access to the above database name
$config['db_pass'] = 'db pass';

and unfortunately I still not make to connect as admin... :(

You are trying to help me and thank you so much and I made that you told me and really I can't understand the reason isn't working!!

Edit:
I forgot to tell you also that I haven't a tab for connection! Is this fault because I have the url of admin?
I understand that probably that is also something else wrong but I can't found it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back