• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Enlarge Image on Click

Status
Not open for further replies.

spork985

Chevereto Member
I think this is the one missing feature to having me completely amazed by this solution. It's very simple. If the image is larger than what's being displayed in the viewer, a click should enlarge it within the viewer, NOT redirecting to the static image. As a PHP developer myself, I know it shouldn't really be that difficult. A simple javascript maybe. I just don't have the time to mess with it right now between my other websites, work, etc.

Example: Click the image and it resizes to it's full resolution of 1280x720.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f79754169442455

I looked at the code and I think it's just a simple jquery/css line of code. I'll play with it more and post in the Mods forum if I get it working.

I'm using Fancybox. It's extremely simple to implement. Let me know if any of you need instructions.

i wanted codes to enlarge images on-click as it appears in facebook..... so, anyone help me please! or someone please instruct me to use Fancybox?.. But i prefer codes more as i'm new to web design ,,

That requieres a non-fixed width theme. Peafowl is fixed so that needs a change in the default theme. Is a nice feature and it could be implemented on a new version of Peafowl.

please!, can u tell me what actually is needed to be done to make image enlarge on-click as it appears here(like our profile picture)? it would be of your greatness please! i wanted all the instruction to be done as i'm new to web design..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back