• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Endless scrolling not working after upgrade to 3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Recently I upgraded my chevereto installation to 3.7, but after upgrade I have noticed issue with endless scrolling on listing page. I am getting error "Error: Request denied". The same thing happens for deleting images, its keeps rotating and fails to delete. I have to try several times before I mange to delete it. I have reduced list item per page value from 50 to 25, but this has not resolved the issue

The issue resolve for few hours once I do a iisreset on the server. But it keeps happening everyday. Now I have schedule a task to do iisreset to resolve this.

Was there any significant change sot end less scrolling system which would cause this issue in IIS webservers?

Demo also runs v3.7.0 and it doesn't have issues, so you must send me some info to actually understand the problem like your website URL or if you modified routes or something like that.

The website URL is www.gifyu.com.

I remove Removed 'ob_gzhandler' from lib/G/functions.render.php due to an upload issue on IIS. This issue also affect when I use IP to search images and try to delete it. Its very hard. Had to try multiple times to delete.

Endless scrolling works fine for me when you are browsing as a guest but when you are logged in the thing gets broken so it must be something odd in your installation. Send me FTP access to debug it deeper. inbox@chevereto.com

I logged again and I can't replicate the issue. I think that the problem is Windows, to be honest I don't run IIS servers so I don't know their tricks or caveats.

You will need to tell me step-by-step how to replicate this.

I moderate all images uploaded to my site on a daily basis. I do this by logging into my admin account and then browsing to http://gifyu.com/explore/. Then using scroll down the pages were infinite scrolling will load set of 25 images each. But after the recent upgrade this fails unless I do an issreset. This seems to be an intermittent issue. I have attached a screenshot of the error. It is not only on image listing pages, but can occur on any type of listing from users list, ip image search, when deleting images.

I have granted admin access for your account in Chevereto. It may be an issue with IIS, but this started happening rigth after I did the 3.7 update. Infinite scroll was working perfectly till 3.6.9.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back