• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image upload issue after upgrade to 3.6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
I just upgraded to latest version 3.6.2. Now image uploads are having issues.

When I upload an image it reaches 100% then the circle keeps on spinning without redirecting to upload complete page. But the images are actually getting uploaded to site when I check explore images. It is just the problem with redirecting after upload session.

Please help urgently.

Site: www.gifyu.com

No just copied the new files on to server and ran update tool.

Most likely this is due to some CloudFlare setting. For Chevereto you shouldn't cache or optimize /json and you also don't need minify css/js because Chevereto does all that for you.

Most likely this is due to some CloudFlare setting. For Chevereto you shouldn't cache or optimize /json and you also don't need minify css/js because Chevereto does all that for you.
I have disabled auto minify and put website into development mode with no caching in cloudflare. Still having issue with uploads.

Keep turning on/off things until you see this returning something: http://www.gifyu.com/json I also use CF in the demo and I don't have any issues. Best for you should be to use a custom page rule to disable CF at all in /json

Remember to purge the cache when you change something.

P.S. We are out of regular support hours so if I don't reply back I will catch this on Monday.

I have put the site to development mode in cloudflare. So I think its now loading directly from my server.

Should I tweak something in Chevereto?

PS: I am on a IIS windows server. If this has something to do with this issue. Previous version 3.4 worked fine till the upgrade.

I have put the site to development mode in cloudflare. So I think its now loading directly from my server.

Should I tweak something in Chevereto?

PS: I am on a IIS windows server. If this has something to do with this issue. Previous version 3.4 worked fine till the upgrade.

CF doesn't turn off enabling development mode. You need to go to CF DNS and then click on the orange cloud and only then CF is disabled.

CF doesn't turn off enabling development mode. You need to go to CF DNS and then click on the orange cloud and only then CF is disabled.

I have now completed disabled CF in DNS. Flushed my dns and pinged to confirmed gifyu.com is loading directly from my server. Still issue with image upload.

I added this (not in 3.6.X but several releases ago):

lib/G/functions.render.php
PHP:
if(!ob_start('ob_gzhandler')) ob_start();

I insist, your server has a wrong configuration. Maybe you are compressing the already compressed output or something like that.

Last edited:
I added this (not in 3.6.X but several releases ago):

lib/G/functions.render.php
PHP:
if(!ob_start('ob_gzhandler')) ob_start();

I insist, your server has a wrong configuration. Maybe you are compressing the already compressed output or something like that.

Thanks finally fixed the issue. Removed 'ob_gzhandler' from lib/G/functions.render.php
Ref: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14039804/error-330-neterr-content-decoding-failed

May I ask if there is any impact of removing 'ob_gzhandler'?

That thing compress the dynamic json output. The impact is that /json won't be compressed and that you will need to remove it on every single update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back