• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Endless Scroll Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

huyamba

Chevereto Member
I have an issue with list pagination mode Endless Scrolling - when user scrolls down to the end of first page, chevereto returns error: An error occurred. Please try again later.

I've been told earlier that i have files from older versions of chevereto,
I've tried to reupload files from new versions many times, but instead working site i have 503 error page

Could anybody from chevereto team assist me with endless scroll?
Nobody knows chevereto engine better than dev team.
I can work with you by freelance scheme

Sorry to hear hear that you have issues. Can you please send me the website url to check it out?

Also, please send me FTP access to debug it on my own so I can give you a fast solution.

inbox@chevereto.com

Got it:

PHP:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_meta_description() in /app/themes/Peafowl/header.php on line 8

Always update your theme folder and always run latest release (you are running v3.8.11).

Hello, i've updated Chevereto to the latest version including theme folder but scroll issue still there

Look this:

upload_2017-5-25_19-2-52.png

That "index.php" doesn't belong there. That's why you broke your website.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back