• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Endless questions

okebro

Chevereto Member
I have installed script now i need to translate language how to do it manually (fast and easy way)
Thank you.

I have installed script now i need to translate language how to do it manually (fast and easy way)
Thank you.

You need to use a gettext editor like Poedit. The source .po file is in app/content/languages/en.po you need to perform your translation then generate the .mo file.

Why always show 50 photo upload perminute, even after 10 minute not uploading?

Is the flood prevention thing. You can tweak/disable in Dashboard > Settings > Flood protection.

Why sometimes showing this?
49YI02x.jpg

Why sometimes showing this?
49YI02x.jpg
That is at server layer, that is before Chevereto. There could be dozen things causing that issue you should ask to your hosting provider to dig it for you.

Ok, btw im using hosting from Arvixe.com, are all other user that use this script on arvixe have same issue or just me?

When showing image and scroll down, how to make 'Embed codes' is default view not 'About'.
Thanks.

How to change /hide this
<meta name="generator" content="Chevereto 3.5.18">
change chevereto 3.5.18 to another ..

Ok, btw im using hosting from Arvixe.com, are all other user that use this script on arvixe have same issue or just me?
Like I said, ask them maybe there is some issue or misconfiguration.

When showing image and scroll down, how to make 'Embed codes' is default view not 'About'.
Thanks.
There is no setting for that. You will need to manually edit app/routes/route.image.php and app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php

How to change /hide this
<meta name="generator" content="Chevereto 3.5.18">
change chevereto 3.5.18 to another ..

That is located in app/lib/functions.render.php

By the way, try to use a code search tool or something like that.

How to disable how many "View" that image get, in photo description.

Anything like that can be changed editing the theme. In this case the files are:

app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php
app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item (there are several files, just dig those that says "image")

Back