• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Enabling HTTPS Using Free Cloudflare SSL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello Rodolfo

I am having problem in these things:
1: enabling cloudflare?
2: enabling HTTPS?
3: File upload size 10mb instead of 2mb?
4: creating new pages?
Help me because i have no experience in coding
Thanks

1. Cloudflare works pretty much without the need of additional config. Just go to Admin dashboard > External servicem and turn it on.
2. HTTPS is auto-detected
3. Admin dashboard > Image upload
4. Read this: https://chevereto.com/docs/pages

Hello
1. I have enable cloudflare option in admin>External service, should i also add my website address in CDN URL ?
2:HTTPS is not working by default.
3: i have tried to increase 10 MB but the an error is appear Max. allowed is 2 MB
4: I just copy tos.php page and edit it as test.php its works like page/test but how can i put in about menu list ?
Thanks

1. No, CloudFlare is not a real CDN so you don't need to use the CDN option.
2. Which is your website? I can't do much if you don't provide that info.

3. Is not an error, is your server limit. More here: https://chevereto.com/docs/configuration

Server Configurable Values
Just like any other web script Chevereto runs over a layered system and limits in these layers determinate some Chevereto boundaries. Some configurable values to check are:

• Upload max size (php.ini upload_max_size and post_max_size)
  • Max clients (Apache or Nginx MaxClients)
  • Max connections (MySQL max_connections
These limits are in the server layer and Chevereto can't override them. For instance if you want to increase the upload size limit (Default 2 MB) you must first change that limit in the php.ini file.

4. You will need to manually do that in app/themes/Peafowl/header.php

Hello Rodolfo
Thanks for your kind support my website is mypixa.com & where to find php.ini file?

Last edited:
Server limits is something that your server should handle for you.

So it means i should contact arvixe support to increase max file size? & did you visit my website to check HTTPS ?

So it means i should contact arvixe support to increase max file size? & did you visit my website to check HTTPS ?

You should contact @greggarvixe he handles that. Most likely he will get in touch because I've mentioned him un this reply.

My max upload problem is solved by arvixe support team they did a wonderful job :)

The FTP account you sent me doesn't show the script path. Can't work without that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back