• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Embed codes are not in straight line.

akilam

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I have been searching the forum for this but unable to get the fix. 3 or 4 threads already out there but they are old threads and this seems to be fixed/implemented?

For me the embed codes have line breaks. it comes like..

<thumb>
<thumb>
<thumb>

I want to have like this in straight continuous line :

<thumb> <thumb> <thumb>

which file to edit with what to add? I am confused with this. for days I am using online line break removal websites for every uploads. :/

I am really sorry if the fix is already there and I created this thread without checking it. really I did not found any.

Please help. Thank you very much.

No suggestions for this ? :/

Hi @Rodolfo , you mentioned here > https://chevereto.com/community/threads/bbcode-and-html-output-as-horizontal.4346/post-26389

that this is implemented in 3.2.5 but only for "thumbnail" :/ . I just checked thumbnail, it does outputs the codes in straight line.

could you please help/a way for how to do this same for Medium size codes ?

I really beg you for this fix because every single upload I am using line break removal tool, its extra work.

I am not asking for customization. only what already has for "Thumbnail", the same for "Medium" size.

Thank you very much.

I just checked thumbnail, it does outputs the codes in straight line.
Demo shows me thumbs next to each other, new lines for other image sizes. Demo = default settings.

I don't know why your installation (or browser) is doing that new line for you. If you want me to investigate it, you should start by providing me the link to your installation to see it on my own.

Thank you for the reply Rodolfo.

Yes, for thumbnail it works. The codes are connected without any breaks but I am asking for Medium sizes. Why codes are connected only to "thumbnail" size but not for "medium" sizes ? is there any option to enable it or edit in theme?

In Demo >

HTML thumbnail linked : Embed codes
PHP:
<a href=""></a> <a href=""></a> <a href=""></a> <a href=""></a>

HTML medium linked : Embed codes
PHP:
<a href=""></a>
<a href=""></a>
<a href=""></a>
<a href=""></a>

^ how to make the medium as thumbnail embed code output ?

Really sorry if this confusing :/

Thank you again 🙏

Oh my bad, so the issue is the new line char \n?

[CODE lang="javascript" title="app/lib/chevereto.js" highlight="4"] $embed[fn](
$embed.val() +
template +
($embed.data("size") == "thumb" ? " " : "\n")
);[/CODE]

Change "\n" to " ".

😭😭😭😭😭

This This This !! I was asking about !! I am really about to cry, I was editing the theme files here and there but not in .js !!

The line break removal site hangs my browser if codes are long, now this is some relief.

I am sorry if I annoyed you for keep on asking this issue here and discord.

Thank you very very much !! 🙏🙇‍♂️

Back