• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Embed BBCode from iPhone?

LambdaPi

Chevereto Noob
Hi All

When I post pictures to my internet discussion group when using a computer, I copy the "BBCode" link from the 'Embed Codes' section.

When I try to perform the same operation on an iPhone, the 'Share' section gives me options to share to Facebook or Reddit or several other options, but I can't see how to share to a bulletin board. All I can do is link to the image page rather than the image itself, and so the image doesn't display in-line in the BB thread.

Does anyone know if there's a trick to this, or can't it be done?

Cheers

Sure. here is what I see when I try to share on my iPhone. I don't see anywhere to get the BBCode. I've had this problem reported to me by other users of the bulletin board, so it's not just my phone that has this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_B71BFBC4DD8A-1 2.jpeg
    IMG_B71BFBC4DD8A-1 2.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 8
Back