• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Email Going in Spam Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoaibAnmol

Chevereto Member
Website URL
https://www.imgsrc.com

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
my every email is going in spam folder please check headers and fix it
Using SMTP

i also want to add my contact details and address in my email, please tell me how i can do it

Last edited:
There is nothing to fix ... Use an good mail service, like mailgun.com and you will have less problems. Your problem has nothing to do with Chevereto.

Successful email delivery is something that needs dkim, spf, a good ip, etc. If you want a worry free solution (and free) use Sendgrid, otherwise you will have to tweak your server to achieve a good email delivery rate.

Like @bee said, it is not a Chevereto thing and the best advice is to use an external tool.

Successful email delivery is something that needs dkim, spf, a good ip, etc. If you want a worry free solution (and free) use Sendgrid, otherwise you will have to tweak your server to achieve a good email delivery rate.

Like @bee said, it is not a Chevereto thing and the best advice is to use an external tool.
i also want to add my contact details and address in my email, please tell me how i can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back