• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Download later versiyon

I have made and exception and I have just sent the old version to you. Check your private conversation please.

It would be very fine and great if you could upload all chevereto versions. As most of the people that bought themes from Piers are still on 2.1 and we can't update our Chevereto untill he updates hes themes.. So now we're soon hitting 2.3 and its a few updates behind(?) .. so would be very usefull if you could :)

Every update keeps valid the old themes. This means that a 2.0 theme will work in 2.2 and so on. I don't want to enable the old files because just one simple reason: That script versions are insecure.
Almost anybody here won't notice that because the releases looks pretty same but there are huge security improvements on each release and I don't feel comfortable with the fact that the main reason to ask for this files is theme or mod compatibility because people won't update their script just to keep working the theme or the mod. Old themes works in newer releases and the only difference is that this theme doesn't have the new features.

I don't want that you use older releases because there are secutiry risk doing that so you must understand that security is way more important than a theme.

Back